Our plans for this year
It addresses people at the age between 18-45 who wish:
- to work as therapists in lifestyle centers
- to obtain vegan cooking skills
- to learn the beautiful art of gardening and farming
- to learn how a center of influence works
- to develop medical and educational software projects with benefits for the mission field
- to work as medical missionaries in any field of mission
- to improve their competence regarding the use of natural remedies and treatments.
- Getting basic knowledge in Anatomy and Physiology
- Development in spiritual life and personal devotionals
- Theoretical and practical training in the field of Massage, Hydrotherapy and Natural Remedies.
- Acquiring spiritual knowledge.
Practical activities taking place during the school year are divided into the following 5 categories:
- Special therapies used in lifestyle centers and centers of influence, with a special emphasis on massage, hydrotherapy and other natural remedies
- Vegan cooking and preparation of healthy food.
- Mission activities are taking place usually by participating in Health Expos, Health Clubs, programs of lifestyle centers, and influential centers.
- Developing educational and medical software projects used in different mission projects: the online school, mobile lifestyle apps, webdesign (for students with IT skills)
- Gardening with a special emphasis on vegetables cultivated in the field or in greenhouses.
Enjoy this winter vacation. Even if you are not in the place of our missionary school you are still a missioner: in your family, in your neighborhood or among your friends.
During one week you will have time to rest and to be prepared for the next event in which our missionary school will be involved. To have a real impact in the life of the people who you will meet, take time to rest, to pray and to study. Only he who receives from God can give further.
After a few months of studying and learning, the time for a real missionary project has come. Come with us in a challenging missionary project. More details coming soon.
The internship program offers the students an opportunity to gain practical experience in our institution by working in two of their chosen fields of interest: therapy, vegan cooking, vegan restaurant, health food store, public health educator, gardening, educational and medical software development